I recently open sourced a tool on GitHub, puppet-magnum, which I designed while at Pearson eCollege to make everyday Puppet module development a whole lot easier.
Some of puppet-magnum’s major features are the following:
- Allows for quickly creating a working Puppet module directory
- Sets up puppet-lint for lint testing
- Sets up rspec-puppet for unit testing
- Sets up serverspec for integration testing
- Sets up a working vagrant environment for testing the overall Puppet module
Check out puppet-magnum out for yourself on GitHub and let me know what you think!